Sunday, February 10, 2019

Missing Striper

The other night, I opened the front door and Striper ran into the house. Too bad it was only a dream. Little Striper has been gone since November. I believe he was in the wrong place at the wrong time and got dumped somewhere as a feral cat. I posted his info on Pawboost and various FB pages for lost cats, in addition to visiting numerous animal shelters and posting flyers. I've checked out a number of Striper sightings, but they turned out to be similar-looking cats, not my Striper. It is torture not knowing where he is; there is no closure. I continue to hope that I shall get him back. It is possible that a cat colony caretaker is feeding him; perhaps Striper landed in someone's home. I just don't know. But I do believe that someone knows Striper's whereabouts, and someday I hope to see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment