Monday, January 2, 2012

In Review

No new photos are available, since I have yet to purchase a new battery for my little camera. Actually, I took very few photos last year, despite the fact that I even had my wildlife camera up for several weeks--until I noticed someone was interested in "borrowing" it during the night a couple of times, and so I took it down. One of these weeks, or possibly months, I intend to post some of my wildlife photos. Since Ponzo was in charge of our posts last year, you see, I have gotten out of the habit of posting.




In 2011, we experienced illnesses, births, and deaths. We also had many black bear sightings on our property and, needless to say, I was absolutely delighted, especially with my pleasant, once-in-a-lifetime encounter with a mama black bear and her three little cubs. It truly could have been called the Summer of the Black Bear. As for my lowest point of the year, that was the death of Zorro, our winged feral cat.