Friday, June 15, 2012

Paperweight

It's been quite a while since I've visited my blog. Things appear to have changed on Blogger--it's going to take me a bit of time to get used to the new set-up; being a creature of habit, I don't particularly like changes, especially if they've got anything to do with computers--or any form of technology, actually. Since I didn't want to read the manual for my new camera, I thought I'd take out my old one (new battery didn't work in it originally) and give it another try. Well, after many months of lying dormant, my old camera has decided to work again. Great, now I can procrastinate reading the instructions for the new camera. And now here I am, trying to figure out how to download/upload photos.

The chipmunk cat-toy "paperweight," depicted in the photo, was placed on the table during the night by one of my felines. Perhaps somebody's trying to tell me something.