Monday, November 16, 2009

To Whom It May Concern

Posts for this blog are scheduled to be published daily through next Saturday. Photos and quotes. No stories. As for Ponzo and myself, we regret to inform you that, effective immediately, we have decided to take a break from the computer. We are experiencing technical difficulties, far beyond our level of expertise or incompetency, which have resulted in an ordinate amount of frustration for us. To be fair, I shall admit that the computer is perhaps equally as frustrated, since it was only today that I learned about the Windows Task Manager. Not that it did me any good. Between the virus scans, installations of updates, error reports, programs not responding, etcetera, I am ready to scream--this is not fun. By the way, this self-imposed computer abstinence of one week will include e-mails. Ponzo and I are on vacation, so to speak. (Perhaps one of us will get some leaf-raking done, weather and health permitting.) Therefore, should anyone need to contact either Ponzo or myself personally, please do so via telephone, mail, messenger, telegram, or carrier pigeon. We apologize should this cause you any inconvenience. You will still be able to see our daily posts. Small consolation, I know, especially for those people who e-mail regularly but never view our blog. Anyway, we hope to return online in real time next weekend. Hmm, I am in the habit of writing posts ahead of time whenever possible, so I guess I mean that we hope to return in a better frame of mind. Have a nice week.

No comments:

Post a Comment