Friday, July 23, 2010

Heat Wave

Instead of a photo of my cat assistant, Ponzo, who has been constantly scampering across the computer keyboard today, I give you one of Rebel, who seems to be enduring the heat wave okay, since he is constantly asking me to let him go outside, but only for a few minutes at a time. Mikey, on the other hand, prefers to stay outside in this dreadful heat, despite her Himalayan coat, although she does come indoors for short visits throughout the day.

I, on the other hand, prefer to stay indoors all the time, drinking iced coffee instead of hot while I watch my favorite talk shows. I was glad to see the return of encore presentations of The Bonnie Hunt Show, even though I viewed most of them when they first aired this past television season; for me, it's the equivalent of sharing a cup of coffee with an old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment