Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wolferman's Signature English Muffins

Over two decades ago, I was introduced to Wolferman's Signature English Muffins, and Cheddar Cheese became my favorite when they started carrying it at my local supermarket. Later on, my favorite became Honey and Oats. Okay, so it was a toss-up.

Time passed. I moved several times. I lost track of Wolferman's.

Two years ago a Wolferman's catalogue arrived in the mail, and I rediscovered their Signature English Muffins. Chocolate Chip became my favorite--that is, until my latest delivery. In addition to all the above-mentioned muffins, my latest favorite Wolferman's Signature English Muffins are Maple Honey & Almond and Sun Dried Tomato and Herb. By the way, I like the Maple Honey & Almond topped with (a little butter and) a little Trader Joe's Organic Maple Agave Syrup Blend. And the Sun Dried Tomato and Herb is delicious with some melted cheese. There's nothing like making life a little easier in the kitchen during the hot summer months or, for that matter, any time of the year.

You might like to check out their website: www.wolfermans.com. One more comment: I have found their customer service people to be especially nice.