Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tropical Kiss

This photo was taken during our first blizzard in February. On the 6th, I think. We've had so much snow, I'm losing track of the dates and the amount of snow. Actually, I stopped measuring the snow a while back. I'm also done taking photos of the snow for the season. Therefore, if I happen to post any new snow photos during the remainder of this month, they were taken earlier. At this point, new snow photos no longer interest me. Right now I'm debating: should I go snow-walk the inch of snow we got yesterday or should I start working on filing my taxes. That's a toss-up. First, I think I'll go make some Tropical Kiss coffee, which arrived in a surprise package yesterday, and pretend I'm on vacation somewhere warm and sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment