Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Leaning Tower of Ponzo

The cat tree has been in this position for several weeks now, ever since I propped it against the wall after it came crashing down with Ponzo still attached to it. Both the cat tree and Ponzo barely missed hitting me. Fortunately, nobody got hurt and no damage was done. Surprisingly, Ponzo remained attached to the tree until I gently pulled him off it. I cannot imagine any of the other cats staying silent and motionless, under the same circumstances. As for the cat tree, I have decided to leave it leaning against the wall for a while, because I am tired of trying to adjust the thing to stand up straight. It has always leaned a tad, and I simply do not feel like exerting any more effort on it. By the way, Ponzo no longer has any interest in using the cat tree, and I can't say that I blame him.

No comments:

Post a Comment