Monday, October 26, 2009

Milo and Otis

Last night when I could not find anything I wanted to watch on television, I decided Ponzo and I would watch a movie on the computer. I chose Good Night, and Good Luck, but for some reason the movie stopped playing after a short while. Just as well. Ponzo was not really that interested in the story line. My next choice was the first season of Murder, She Wrote; the sound stopped working after a few minutes. And that only reinforced my belief that I am not a computer person--past, present, or future. But I am now convinced that I was meant to choose Ponzo's first movie viewing with him in mind, since my third selection worked.

My little feline companion thoroughly enjoyed watching The Adventures of Milo and Otis. However, as much as Ponzo and I would like to share our favorite scenes with you, we won't do so because we don't want to spoil the movie for you--just in case you have not seen the movie. We recommend that you and your feline companions watch it together. Should your cats want to compare notes with Ponzo regarding The Adventures of Milo and Otis, feel free to try to contact him through this blog. Who knows, maybe Ponzo will even answer some of his fan mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment