Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Watching of Birds and Martha Stewart's Show

While I watched Martha Stewart's interesting show about cats on January 11, two of my cats, Mark Twain and Quentin were doing some watching of their own. Only they were bird-watching. The homemade birdseed cookie ornaments I have hanging outside are serving two purposes: providing food for the birds and entertainment for my cats. It's better than watching television, in my cats' opinion. As for myself, I really enjoyed The Cat Show. For those cat lovers who missed Martha's show yesterday, I recommend you visit her website, http://www.marthastewart.com/. The television guests included cat breeders, a pet keeper with some good toy ideas (I intend to make some sock toys), and a veterinarian who talked about "the cat scan" for feline health. Seriously, cat owners, check it out. I think you'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment