Saturday, April 10, 2010

Clarification

It has been brought to my attention by my assistant, Ponzo, that there needs to be some clarification regarding my posts about insomnia and coffee. That is, why does someone with insomnia drink so much coffee? One might think that if I simply stop drinking coffee, then my insomnia would be cured. Then one would be wrong. Making a long story short, I have a sleep disorder(s). Drinking coffee does not necessarily keep me awake. For example, I drank lots of coffee yesterday, fell asleep early, and had a pretty good night's sleep (for me, anyway). I'm on a sleep roller coaster ride--sometimes I can't keep my eyes open, no matter how much coffee I drink, while other times I'll have insomnia for days. I shall now make myself another cup of delicious coconut-flavored coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment