Monday, April 12, 2010

Not Responding

My Kodak EasyShare software program is not responding. That's nothing new. Usually Ponzo and I have a lot of patience, and so we wait and wait and wait...snooze time--but we are done waiting today. If we wait any longer, I am afraid that either Ponzo or I shall have a fit, the kind of fit with which I have threatened our printer with in the past--you see, in my fantasies I've pictured picking it up and smashing it against the floor. Anyway, the awful printer stopped working a couple of days ago. Neither Ponzo nor I are in any way responsible for the printer's unexpected demise. However, I can honestly say that I did not shed a single tear for it. As far as printers go, I hated it from day one; it had come as part of my computer package bundle, and in my opinion, it was not worth the price of the expensive ink cartridges. I cannot even imagine any printer (except for its siblings, so to speak) on the face of the planet being worse than the one we had the displeasure of sharing our home with the past few years. It shall give me great pleasure to throw the printer into the dumpster.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tamara, don't throw it in the dumpster! Donate it and keep it out of a landfill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am giving my printer a chance to redeem itself, but I'm not holding my breath.

    ReplyDelete