Friday, April 9, 2010

Coffee

I am probably addicted to coffee, since I drink it every single day. The one day I didn't drink any coffee until very late in the evening, I got a headache which disappeared after I drank some coffee. Coincidence? I think not. Regardless, I really like the taste of coffee, especially coconut and blueberry flavored coffee. Thanks to my friends who introduced me to those particular flavors. Oh, I'm forgetting pumpkin as a flavor. It's a shame that some flavors are seasonal. Anyway, I even have three different coffee makers: cappuccino, k-cup, and drip carafe-style. I have been known to use all three just for myself during the same day. And I've also been known to make ice cream coffee drinks. Yes, I am definitely a coffee addict. By the way, for those coffee lovers who buy k-cups, I noticed Costco now sells a few varieties of k-cups in large boxes.

2 comments:

  1. You are making me crave coconut coffee and I've never even tried it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you, I really like coconut coffee. I also like blueberry as well as Southern Pecan, my latest coffee craving.

    ReplyDelete