Friday, April 30, 2010

This & That

I love Adirondack chairs, and I discovered I really like them in their temporary location on my so-called lawn by one of the flowerbeds. But once the deck is finished being stained, the chairs will be returned to their former spot. By the way, I could not have picked a worse time to have the deck stained--pollen season. Yellow pollen all over the place. Live and learn.

Would you believe that my printer decided to work again all on its own? I did not unplug anything. I did not touch the printer at all. I just turned it on one last time (or so I thought) and tried to print something. And it prints just fine now. Perhaps it just needed a rest. Or did Ponzo fix it when I was out of the room? The same thing happened with my computer keyboard, which decided to take a vacation for a few weeks. I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment