Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Mug of Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate

Santa, disguised as a FedEx employee, delivered a large box to my front door on Monday. I opened it immediately. My excuse was that the present was not wrapped. But even if it had come wrapped with a message telling me not to open the box until Christmas, I would take the suggestion under advisement and probably open my gift anyway. Immediately. Why wait? After all, I have no tree this year. Not that that would make much of a difference, if any.

Although the photo of the cappuccino-filled mug and the homemade banana cream pie was taken on Thanksgiving Day, it is a hint as to what Santa brought me. No, it was not another cappuccino machine, but it did replace the cappuccino maker I had sitting on the counter next to my microwave. Actually, nothing can replace my cappuccino maker, since I love cappuccino. I should say that I had to relocate my cappuccino machine to another counter, because I had to put my new machine in that location. If you have not guessed (why would you?), Santa brought me a Single Cup Brewer, which will replace both my tea kettles and microwave for making tea. No more forgetting the kettle on the stove, while I sit, falling asleep, at my extremely slow computer; I must say water boils faster than my computer does its scanning thing. My new brewer toy is very convenient, I must say--and it is simple to use, even for someone as technologically challenged as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment